Saturday, March 13, 2010

every now and then...




I just thought I would share this little mono print with you, where my girls began, where they took their first steps from my imagination and onto paper.  This little print makes me smile, it is so familiar to me... these are sleeps original sisters.  Seeing this reminds me to look back, which I think is important every now and then...  learning from the past enables us to move forward.

As I type this I am sitting in my studio (aka my kitchen table) and my toes are cold, I am liking that they are cold and am not going to rush off and get my slippers.  Autumn is coming... I can feel it in my toes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so darling!
And yes ... autumn is coming, I could even smell that a few people had their fires going today!

softearthart said...

Lovely creations Katherine,I am now going to bring in the wood basket for the pot belly stove,as I to this morning felt the first hint of the cooler Autumn weather. cheers Marie

Silke Powers said...

These are wonderful - I love seeing how creativity develops. Where it starts and then what happens. Too cute!! We are waiting here for Spring. But I think Fall is my favorite season of all! Enjoy it for me... Love, Silke

lillalotta said...

O only just found your lovely blog!
I am 'kitchen table artist' myself, and it is so nice to see all the loveliness you create! Must go and link...

chrissy said...

katherine...
thank you so much for sharing this with us.
i LOVE following your journey.
it is so inspiring,
as
are
you.
loves to you friend.
c

sUz said...

your girls are simply charming kAtheRine! i'm so glad you found me through cHriSsy (isn't she just the sweetest peach?) so i could find you :)
hugs,
sUz :)