Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am glad...

(the first 'hope floats' all finished)


(the second 'hope floats' not quite finished)

I am feeling glad at the moment, glad of who I am, where I am and what I am doing...

And I am glad Christmas is coming, I love Christmas... but mostly I think I love the preparation for Christmas. Thinking about putting up the tree, thinking about presents, thinking about Christmas food, and writing lists.

I am glad for Mona at the post office who doesn't charge me as much as the other ladies do to send my parcels... Thank you Mona!!! (I have been to the post office three times this week already).

I am glad it is raining on my flowers that are very near death as I haven't gotten around to watering them this week (my mother will be glad of that too).

2 comments:

erin carver said...

Your hope floats paintings are so lovely Katherine! Hooray for so much gladness - I felt so glad myself just reading your post (thank-you)! x

Brenda said...

I totally adore your "hope floats" art - gorgeous.