Saturday, March 7, 2009

and the winner is...

Carine!!!

(a bit hard to read in the pic) I got Ben to empty his fire truck and we put all the names inside and he picked the winner (after a bit of an argument as he wanted to put his own pieces of paper in the fire truck).




Carine if you send me your address to katherine.quinn@paradise.net.nz and the title of your favourite print from my etsy shop www.sleepandhersisters.etsy.com I will get it sent away to you.

I want to say thank you to everyone who left a comment, I really enjoyed reading them all and it was great to 'meet' some new people.. It was so much fun I might do another one soon.

I hope everyone has a good weekend, I am off to a hen's night this evening...

3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

what is a hen's night (mom's night out)????

beth

melodie said...

Congrats to winner! I am going to head to etsy to get my own.

Carine b said...

WHAOOOOO!!!!I'm so,so happy!!!Thanks a lot,i'm so,so glad!!!My children who are in the same place at me can hear me "shout",you can't imagine the pleasure it makes me & you know what,i'm coming at your home to see if there is a new pictures & surprise,i'm going to send you a mail!!Thank you so much!!