Wednesday, September 24, 2008



A few new works in my etsy shop...

After cleaning my very dirty stamps and brayers I piled them on my table. Looking at them made me smile, they are like friends to me, they are a part of a happy time in my day.

I am in the middle of restocking my galleries for the Christmas period... A busy time. We have two weeks holiday starting next week and then it will be the last term, which will be very hectic and then very quiet. So I am hoping to get a bit of work done during the next couple of weeks... whether it will happen or not is another thing.

So if you don't hear from me for two weeks that is because I am either very busy doing more work or very busy doing nothing.

13 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

isn't that the truth...so many times it's all or nothing! i love your pile of stamps (it's a little window into your process which is always fascinating). good luck with the ramp up to the holidays and hope you find many hours honor the muse!

Carine b said...

Hello !!!
I love to see a part of your world,it's like magic wand I feel like I discover the "secret" and the result is so ,so,so beautiful,I really love your little "nenettes"they are so sweet like you perhaps?And i want to
thank you for all your "warms" comments,it's really touch me & make me feel better...

Susan Tuttle said...

Have fun playing and creating for your holiday show! Nice to meet you!

Susan
xo

Ruby in the Dust said...

Hi there Katherine, your work's gorgeous as ever... I've given you an award for being such a nice, real-person blogger, and for sharing your creative life with us all :) Collect it at my blog, and congratulations!!

lisa said...

your work is just lovely! I can't wait to see what's next.

Marilyn said...

I so love your work, I'm passing on an award to you which you can pick up at my blog. Keep creating!

Michele Maule said...

Lovely work!
I can relate to the very busy, then very quiet as well :)

kelly barton art + design said...

oh...i found your blog! i love your girls. they remind me, of my niece clare.

happy friday!

Unknown said...

I love looking at my paint tubes! And brushes.

Danita said...

I love your girls!!!

Carine b said...

Coucou...I miss you and your art!!!Ihope you'll come back soon.Have a good time & see you later(but not to late)

tangled sky studio said...

hi katherine...i was just realizing how much i miss seeing your works in process regularly. i hope you are well and look forward your return to the blogosphere.

nollyposh said...

Thankyou Katherine <3
your aRt never fails to bring a ~smile~ to my dial
-vicki x