Friday, April 18, 2008

last work before the holidays

So... in less than an hour our school holidays will start and this will probably be my last piece I'll be able to get done in the next two weeks till life goes back to normal.

I am not sure whether it is finished or not... sometimes it is hard to know when to stop adding bits.

She has a lot of things on her mind and doesn't realise she has sheep watching her... (I am not really fond of sheep)

It is a close up and not the whole piece, the rest just has more of the same at the top and bottom. I think I do like it just as it is.

3 comments:

Ms Dragonfly said...

your work is so unique and beautiful, there was another word but i lost it. dang. WHY don't you have an etsy or something?? please open one for me :) well, ok, i probably couldn't afford your art but i would love to see your work!

Adriana Whitney said...

I love the sheep with those little wheels! Sometimes is hard to know when to stop painting a piece. I think your painting looks great the way it is.
Adri :D

Esti said...

I like it so. You really make nice pieces. i like your way od using colours. You seem to pick the right hues... :)